Full adjusent. Total Performance. The XL Linkable was designed for the enthusiast looking to take charge with a light package that is completely customizable for their needs. This kit includes 6 XL Sports, Links, vehicle specific mounting brackets, wiring harness and rock guards.
A pre-load support bracket is included to ensure stiffness in the most extreme terrain.
This kit is a turn key LED system for the Ford Bronco owner that is looking to drastically improve the looks and performance of their truck.
Please Note: This lightbar may interfere with a portion of the viewing window in front facing camera equipped vehicles.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService- Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView- All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock- Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive- Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 18,900 Utilizing 24 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 156W / 12A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- x2 XL Sport Spot LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Driving/Combo LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Wide Cornering LED Light
- x6 XL Sport Rock Guards
- Toggle Switch Wiring Harness
- Vehicle Specific Mounts
- 2021 – On Ford Bronco w/ Steel Bumper
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44 Degree) and spot (6 Degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44 Degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6 Degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)