Inflate, Deflate, and Equalize air pressure in all 4 tires, all at once. See all of the uses below:
– Air up 1 to 4 tires simultaneously (Less stress on your compressor!)
– Air down 1 to 4 tires simultaneously (Less stress on you!)
– Check all of the tires’ PSI from the manifold (No more continuously bending over checking PSIs)
– Move air from a spare tire into other tires
– Effortlessly equalize tire pressures
– Make all 4 tires the same pressure
– Run different PSI in the front tires from the back tires
– This version fits up to a 125″ wheelbase with the air source in the middle of the front or rear bumper areas, or in the center of the side of the vehicle (under seat mounted compressors).
– If you need a longer wheelbase, check out the MORRFlate Quad+ Off Road 4 Tire Inflation Deflation Kit (Up to 155″ Wheelbase)
– If your air source is in a different location, check out our 7.5 foot and 15 foot MORRFlate Extensions
– All MORRFlates fit ARB compressors and PowerTanks “plug n play” If you have a Smittybilt, Viair, Warn Powerplant, or something modeled after those, check out our MORRFlate Adapter Kits.
– Read the entire MORRFlate Off Road 4 Tire Inflation Deflation Kit article for more detailed information!
Includes built in Gauge