ARB On-Board High Performance Air Compressors
Fully assembled and bench-tested ARB on-board high performance air compressors install into your vehicle and include a full, snap-together, fuse-protected wiring loom with solenoid plug-in contacts, mounting hardware with reinforcing bracket, and an OEM-quality compressor isolating switch. With the addition of an ARB-171302 pump-up kit (sold separately), they can be used to activate ARB Air Lockers, and perform other functions such as inflating camping gear.
So what makes these compressors special? They’re small enough to fit into even the tightest space and quiet enough to mount in the cab. They have enough output to air up four 35 in. to 37 in. tires in a single duty cycle and typically air up a 35 in. tire in just over two minutes. And, they work. ARB has tested these units in ovens, freezers, underwater, and in the silty dust of the Simpson Desert and they continue to perform.
Features of ARB on-board high performance air compressors include:
* Constructed of lightweight, high-strength, engineering-grade materials, including military and aerospace-grade components
* Relocatable, splash-resistant air filter with washable high-flow sintered bronze filter cartridge for cleaner, cooler air supply
* Fully sealed components for moisture and dust protection
* Over-pressure safety valve-equipped
* Pressure switch-controlled air manifold system specially designed for ARB Air Lockers
* Hard-anodized cylinder bore and PTFE-impregnated carbon fiber piston seal for reduced friction and maximum life
* Anti-vibration, sound-deadening, anodized mount dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be repositioned 180 degrees
* Ball bearing-equipped motor (no bushings) with unique, linear brush, pre-load system for long life, low heat, and quiet operation
* Compressor piston equipped with a German-made, high shock-rated, cylindrical roller bearing
* Motor is internally thermal-protected against extreme temperature damage
* Comprehensive-photo illustrated installation guide
* Range of accessories available