Moto Armor Billet Convex Mirrors offer a custom billet look while working better than any mirror on the market. The low profile billet clamps will not interfere with most windshields. The extended reach design gets the mirror out far enough so you can actually see what is behind you. The slight convex glass design offers a wide view without over distorting the view. Mirrors will breakaway forward and backward to help prevent damage in case of contact with stationary objects.
Fits 1.75″ and 1.875″ Diameter Roll cages.
- Solid billet aluminum construction with matte black finish. (hardware and ball post are stainless steel)
- Custom cut convex mirror glass for wide view without over distortion
- Billet edge around glass offers protection while minimizing forward view interference.
- Forward and backward breakaway design to minimize damage in tight spaces.
- Mounts position mirror out far enough where they actually work.
- Rock solid design ensures no unwanted movement or vibration. (can adjust tension)
Uses 1.75” bars:
– Arctic Cat Havoc
– Arctic Cat HDX
– All Arctic Cat Wildcat models
– Arctic Cat Prowler (with round roll bars)
– Honda Pioneer 1000
– Polaris RZR (all models except 170, 200, PRO XP, PRO R and Turbo R)
– Polaris Ranger (all 2002-14 models except Ranger XP 900)
– 2016-22 Ranger Full Size 570 (with round roll bars)
– Polaris ACE (except 150)
– Kawasaki Mule 3000 and 4000 series
– Kawasaki Teryx KRX
– Yamaha Rhino
– Yamaha YXZ
Uses 1.875” bars:
– Kawasaki Teryx (except Teryx KRX)
Uses 2” bars:
– 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Maverick (NOT X3 / Trail / Sport models)
– Honda Talon
– Kawasaki Mule 600 series
– Kawasaki Mule SX series
– Polaris RZR PRO XP, PRO R and Turbo R
– Yamaha Viking
– Yamaha Wolverine